PDA

View Full Version : unspoken sex rules?

unhip
11-09-2004, 07:53 PM
do you find that there are some unspoken rules on how to find out what's ok, and how things are directed in a sexual environment?

i.e. in a heterosexual situation, and on the first occasion of such things, usually i think that the girl would end up making the first move turning it from simple horny making out or whatever's going on to the next level of activity... which may be demanding, but prevents guys from being hesitant about trying not to come off as a rapist or something... if you take charge, you won't have to say no to anything, which i suppose can kind of damper the mood with caution.. just to set boundaries.

where's the "is anal taboo on the first date?" thread?

let me know if i should delete this thread, just some bored musings..

liquid mass
11-09-2004, 08:03 PM
fuck you and your little dog toto too

macphisto
11-09-2004, 08:15 PM
hot lunch and hot karl should be saved for a second sexual encounter not the first.

falcor
11-09-2004, 08:45 PM
exit

only

sanjay
11-09-2004, 08:57 PM
try to jam your lubed finger in her culo...if she doesn't start bucking then you have a chance...upgrade to a thumb...then, if she backs into your thumb purring with pleasure...DONKEY PUNCH HER AND DO HER IN THE BUTT

or try and have a normal relationship where you work your way up to getting rejected for your creative sexual suggestions.

dragon chic
11-09-2004, 09:19 PM
fucking donkey punch her?!! *mama is all for the butt majic, i'd like to see a picture of this, please*.

kiss, get it on, listen and pay attention to the other persons body signals.

my rules:
1. don't be afraid to get it on, even if it's the first date. *just don't have high expectations unless you really like the person and it's mutual*.

2. whatever that person does to you, do it back to them!!

3. don't bring out the kinky stuff. save it for date # 2, unless you've discussed it and you know it's alright....

4. be gentle to genitals. period. don't bite or bend someone's penis the wrong way!

5. oral sex is good, do it!!! *and do it right, no chin diggin with a scratchy face'!*

randall fairbrook
11-09-2004, 09:26 PM
*runs and shaves

acid_squid
11-09-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by sanjay
try to jam your lubed finger in her culo...if she doesn't start bucking then you have a chance...upgrade to a thumb...then, if she backs into your thumb purring with pleasure...DONKEY PUNCH HER AND DO HER IN THE BUTT

or try and have a normal relationship where you work your way up to getting rejected for your creative sexual suggestions.
damn. I swear Sanjay's kids log in to GR when he isn't looking and type the really fucked up posts.

unhip
11-09-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by dragon chic

^i think this is a pretty good one. it's a good way to tell what someone likes, because that's usually what they're going on when they do it to you..

4. be gentle to genitals. period. don't bite or bend someone's penis the wrong way!

^girls, this is something i haven't had the heart nor cared enough about afterwards to mention to anyone in person really.. but the testicles aren't really the most sensitive part, it's the skin, of course... that doesn't mean to neglect them, because they can enhance it and all, just know what you're focusing on... but don't pull/suction them too hard, those cords don't want any extra stress. it's not fun to have your playtime punctuated by a pang similar to that of being kicked.

oh, not a big deal, but same goes for ears... the outside of the ear, cool... sticking a tongue in the ear hole just feels goofy. to me anyway. i can understand if it's an accident. jus tmakes me feel like 4th grade all over again.

randall fairbrook
11-09-2004, 11:02 PM
"yo baby
what's up?
don't crush it when you sit up on it

yo baby
what's up?
don't rush in it when i sit up on it"

beanie
11-09-2004, 11:04 PM
hey i hear you called?

randall fairbrook
11-09-2004, 11:06 PM
yeah..just to say hello

beanie
11-09-2004, 11:09 PM
WAZZA
I will be home all week from now on. That day I had gotten home at like the wee hours of dawn so I felt it wrong to call back at 2 and be like " yeah watchu want?"

randall fairbrook
11-09-2004, 11:15 PM
tee-hee...ess saul goode

beanie
11-09-2004, 11:17 PM
threadjacked bitches!

BOOYA

golivar
11-09-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by unhip

^girls, this is something i haven't had the heart nor cared enough about afterwards to mention to anyone in person really.. but the testicles aren't really the most sensitive part, it's the skin, of course... that doesn't mean to neglect them, because they can enhance it and all, just know what you're focusing on... but don't pull/suction them too hard, those cords don't want any extra stress. it's not fun to have your playtime punctuated by a pang similar to that of being kicked.

i'd have to agree with this. i think some girls get a little too caught up with the testicles. messing around with them isn't really that great, and may hurt sometimes, too. i don't think they're that sensitive (at least in a sexual way); if anything i think the head should get more attention, since that's usually the most sensitive part of the penis.

beanie
11-09-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by golivar

i'd have to agree with this. i think some girls get a little too caught up with the testicles. messing around with them isn't really that great, and may hurt sometimes, too. i don't think they're that sensitive (at least in a sexual way); if anything i think the head should get more attention, since that's usually the most sensitive part of the penis.

amen.

Bam. I just went.

11-10-2004, 06:30 AM
jesus christ, unhip, try dating someone that likes you.

11-10-2004, 06:32 AM
oh and it's the UNDERSIDE of the dickhead that feels the best

fucking around with the top of the head is kinda like being tickled

unhip
11-10-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by golivar

well, i like the 'messing around with them' a lot, just focus on the skin part, not the highly-alarmed production facilities. i think everything should get more attention.

girls, how are we supposed to find out what you're going to do about our orgasms during oral sex the first time... i've never been with anyone who didn't swallow, but i think if i was going to, i'd like to be aware of it beforehand... but i'm not going to ask, and again, i guess the point of this thread is identifying how to communicate without hurting the mood by being overly cautious or having to turn anything down or conversely, offending anyone.

11-10-2004, 07:05 AM
semen shoots out of a penis.

don't put it in your mouth if you're scared of that.

650lex
11-10-2004, 09:51 AM
gentle stroking of t'aint is also appreciated by guys....

11-10-2004, 09:53 AM
hell yeah it is

650lex
11-10-2004, 09:54 AM
fucking donkey punch her?!! *mama is all for the butt majic, i'd like to see a picture of this, please*.

kiss, get it on, listen and pay attention to the other persons body signals.

my rules:
1. don't be afraid to get it on, even if it's the first date. *just don't have high expectations unless you really like the person and it's mutual*.

3. don't bring out the kinky stuff. save it for date # 2, unless you've discussed it and you know it's alright....

5. oral sex is good, do it!!! *and do it right, no chin diggin with a scratchy face'!*

Once again I agree with my high priestess, DC
I usually save the oral after I have been with a guy a few times
Also, I wanted to add to #5 - please by all means do not use your teeth...

650lex
11-10-2004, 10:13 AM

^^
also - if you are pulling the girl's hair - PLEASE pull from the back - towards the nape of the neck and from the roots - don't pull to hard - fingers slowly moving up the neck- fingers on the scalp - then pull - don't just yank a gang of hair - it doesn't feel good and it shows me that you are an amatuer.

11-10-2004, 10:23 AM
hey don't give away all my secrets!!

650lex
11-10-2004, 10:26 AM
it just means you know what's up....

11-10-2004, 10:30 AM
;)

650lex
11-10-2004, 10:33 AM
also, to all the guys....
The Clitoris is your friend....introduce yourself, plan to stay for awhile - get acquainted with the little lady down below!

unhip
11-10-2004, 10:41 AM
^my homegirl didn't like that too much. it was strange. i mean, it depended on what, but i think it was like overload for her if i used my hands. and it wasn't that they weren't wet enough or anything.

also, as a guy i love foreplay, i don't know what is with the stereotype that men don't, but i do. one exception though is that i've been getting teased for quite a while now with a girl who isn't really ready...we've just recently broken up, but i don't know how long that will last... but um, i guess that doesn't make it foreplay, if it's not before anything. still, if i've got time, i drag that shit out. it's usually appreciated. i like to be forced to continue.

11-10-2004, 10:44 AM
http://www.iraqiscam.com/C.L.I.T.%20Logo.jpg

650lex
11-10-2004, 10:47 AM
did you use your tongue? i don't really care for the finger myself because i have to give directions and at that point i am not coherent to give directions..

as a woman, a man who will engage in foreplay is very appreciated! wait, you are fucking around with a girl you broke up with or you both came from broken relationships? My ex is still trying to get me back into the sack and as much as I dig "ex-sex" that is just asking for trouble no matter how many ground rules you lay out.

650lex
11-10-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by atomiclotusbox
http://www.iraqiscam.com/C.L.I.T.%20Logo.jpg

dig the iron looking monkey!

11-10-2004, 10:50 AM
if you want your girl to love you

and if you want the relationship to work

you gotta eat the cookie

650lex
11-10-2004, 10:58 AM
couldn't have said it better myself

it's also the reverse for girls who refuse the shine the knob...

unhip
11-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by 650lex
did you use your tongue? i don't really care for the finger myself because i have to give directions and at that point i am not coherent to give directions..

as a woman, a man who will engage in foreplay is very appreciated! wait, you are fucking around with a girl you broke up with or you both came from broken relationships? My ex is still trying to get me back into the sack and as much as I dig "ex-sex" that is just asking for trouble no matter how many ground rules you lay out.

to the first thing, yeah and she liked that better, thanks for clarifying.

to the last thing, no, i meant that i just broke up with her so i'm talking about before that, i guess.

i was trying to have sex with my ex, but for bad reasons. you know, to fuck up her current relationship and to snap her out of this mecha-christian phase she's in right now. but, whatever.

oh yeah, and on the flip side of something else that was mentioned in this thread, i try to give girls warning before i'm about to blow up, which is a suggestion i've heard a few times. it's just hard not to sound corny when announcing it.

650lex
11-10-2004, 11:36 AM
wow, that's courteous of you.

that's probably why my ex is trying to get me - to fuck up my game...thanks for clarifying that one.

macphisto
11-10-2004, 01:38 PM
another unspoken rule:

your dick is not a mallet

randall fairbrook
11-10-2004, 06:24 PM
"oh i hate you some, i hate you some
i love you some
oh i love you when i forget about me"

650lex
11-11-2004, 08:07 AM
another rule: warn the girl if you are going to "check her oil"

randall fairbrook
12-20-2007, 12:53 AM
le bump

premium
12-24-2007, 06:08 AM
why?

FDM
12-24-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by funkydrunknmonk
i dunno, i get no complaints from either finger or tongue. though i haven't eaten the cookie in a while, i'm prolly a little rusty.

man. 3 years ago :(

at least things are working alright now. and yeah, y'all can bust out the "i told you so's" :o

slackerbot
12-24-2007, 10:12 AM
here's something special for iphone users..

http://rubmyclit.ratethatthing.com/

randall fairbrook
12-24-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by premium
why?

to stir up opinions and save the lounge from a sad tired death...

duh!