PDA

View Full Version : New Year's resolutions

Asharak
12-26-2004, 06:22 PM
Here's mine:

Get a job and stick with it this time.
Try and move out of Florida (and the entire southeast in general) regardless if I'm done with school yet or not.
Take up martial arts (even though I know I probably lack the discipline for it).
Treat people better and become a better person. I blew it with a friend twice (the second time because I was dishonest and I went nuts again), and I guess the only way I can atone for it and learn is to have her not keep in touch with me anymore.
Try and seriously improve my mental health.
Get access to decent health care for my heart problems.
Try and pull myself out of this pit of despair, emptiness and bitterness that I partly created for myself.

liquid mass
12-26-2004, 06:27 PM
Get several cd projects finished for people (dim, waco, wabi, fightgenie, shaw) that I have flaked on.:(

The fact that my computer won't burn anything isn't helping matters. I have to do them all at work. :/

dimbulb
12-26-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by liquid mass
Get several cd projects finished for people (dim, waco, wabi, fightgenie, shaw) that I have flaked on.:(

The fact that my computer won't burn anything isn't helping matters. I have to do them all at work. :/

yeah, what the hell man!

just kidding, i hope you're having a good holiday... "ish" at least...

my new years resolution... mmm... more self-control? but especially when it comes to boys that are unhealthy for me. :(

Skeetor
12-26-2004, 07:15 PM
- eat better
- apply to grad school
- get engaged to a rich n handsome old dude (with a good personality, LOL)
- have regular sleep patterns
- move to east village?
- lose three pounds

Robocon^^
12-26-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Waco Jesus
Here's mine:

Get a job and stick with it this time.
Try and move out of Florida (and the entire southeast in general) regardless if I'm done with school yet or not.
Take up martial arts (even though I know I probably lack the discipline for it).
Treat people better and become a better person. I blew it with a friend twice (the second time because I was dishonest and I went nuts again), and I guess the only way I can atone for it and learn is to have her not keep in touch with me anymore.
Try and seriously improve my mental health.
Get access to decent health care for my heart problems.
Try and pull myself out of this pit of despair, emptiness and bitterness that I partly created for myself.

That's a lot of "trying" -- just do eeet!

sumtinsumtin
12-26-2004, 07:49 PM
just say no to:

girls
drugs
booze
indoors
organized religion and its affiliates
and all other things i seem to get shafted by.

05 is gonna be a good one, i hope.

Margin Walker
12-26-2004, 08:09 PM
Try not to be a shadow of my former self by entering into a terribly un-fun and relentlessly dull field of study.
Try to forgive my kin for being completely ignorant of what I am about

But robocon's right: I just need a better P.M.A. and more tolerance, I guess.

slackerbot
12-26-2004, 08:10 PM
it's time to come alive in oh-five! :D

hehehe.. i sincerely hope 2005 will be better for everyone.

RailroadEarth
12-26-2004, 08:44 PM
Find a place in SF to be closer to school.
:D