View Full Version : japanese folk toy question

Dr Jesus
11-22-2005, 10:58 AM
what's the name for that toy that's a stack of doughnut shaped multicolored wooden disks with a daruma head/doll on top that you're supposed to hit off with a hammer?

11-22-2005, 11:16 AM
randall fairbrook?

Dr Jesus
11-22-2005, 11:17 AM

11-22-2005, 11:35 AM
this thing? I think it's called Daruma Otoshi.


Dr Jesus
11-22-2005, 11:39 AM
yeah that's it!

11-22-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by atomiclotusbox
randall fairbrook?