Robot Lounge  

GR FACTORY BREAKROOM |  GHETTO BLASTER |  THE BIG SHOW |  GASTRONOMICS |  GEOGRAPHICA |  SKETCHBOOK |  THE GOODS
Go Back   Robot Lounge > GEOGRAPHICA

Old 03-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Senior Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by randall fairbrook View Post
thank you!
Seriously though Randall, if you're gonna be here during one of the Timbers home games, definitely hit me up. I hung out with some of the guy from the supporters group... they were giving me tips on how to smuggle liquor bottles into the stadium, lol.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Senior Robot

Send a message via AIM to randall fairbrook
i am guessing ...timbers means..hockey...basketball?....i am not into sports at all..but i could be convinced....
Old 03-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Senior Robot

Quote:
i am guessing ...timbers means..hockey...basketball?....i am not into sports at all..but i could be convinced....
We'd be sitting with these guys:

Portland Timbers vs Seattle Sounders
Old 03-13-2011, 09:19 AM
Senior Robot

Send a message via AIM to randall fairbrook
hmmm..it looks kinda like tennis...but...they are using their feet?
Old 03-13-2011, 09:42 AM
Senior Robot

i thought it was gonna be a roller derby thing with a lot of bettie page-looking chicks with tattoos.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:12 AM
Senior Robot

Send a message via AIM to lupine
Quote:
bro, no dis to matu's appreciation for hockey, but the time you spend at the arena could be spent at Cascade, Hair of the Dog, Hopworks, or any of the other fine Portland breweries you'll have access to. don't do it!
Old 03-13-2011, 05:44 PM
Senior Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupine View Post
bro, no dis to matu's appreciation for hockey, but the time you spend at the arena could be spent at Cascade, Hair of the Dog, Hopworks, or any of the other fine Portland breweries you'll have access to. don't do it!
Hockey? I will stab you with a broken bottle.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Senior Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by matu View Post
Hockey? I will stab you with a broken bottle.
haha. hockey... futebol/soccer, same shit. randall will have more fun drinking Portland beer on tap instead of Miller Light at the stadium.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:44 PM
Senior Robot

Quote:
haha. hockey... futebol/soccer, same shit. randall will have more fun drinking Portland beer on tap instead of Miller Light at the stadium.
Haha, you have no idea how things are done here.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Senior Robot

Quote:
Haha, you have no idea how things are done here.
fair enough, but, I can tell you what. He won't be able to get a Cascade Bourbonic Plague or HotD Cherry Adam on tap from one of the vendors at the stadium. just saying...
Old 03-13-2011, 08:31 PM
Senior Robot

Quote:
fair enough, but, I can tell you what. He won't be able to get a Cascade Bourbonic Plague or HotD Cherry Adam on tap from one of the vendors at the stadium. just saying...
You are really weird.
Old 03-13-2011, 08:53 PM
Senior Robot

Quote:
You are really weird.
for me, one of portland's finer qualities is its craft beer culture. it's one of the few places where one can actually walk or take the bus to and from different world class breweries, and i'm not even talking about what's in the Pearl District. your idea of fun might be soccer games. that's cool. ain't knocking that. randall's a chill enough guy that he'd probably hang out with you at one. i also know that he loves good beer--beer that you won't be able to get on tap here. since he already mentioned he's not into sports, i'd assume he'd want to make use of that time by checking out shit that he likes that he can't get here. does that sound weird to you?
Old 03-13-2011, 09:05 PM
Senior Robot

Quote:
for me, one of portland's finer qualities is its craft beer culture. it's one of the few places where one can actually walk or take the bus to and from different world class breweries, and i'm not even talking about what's in the Pearl District. your idea of fun might be soccer games. that's cool. ain't knocking that. randall's a chill enough guy that he'd probably hang out with you at one. i also know that he loves good beer--beer that you won't be able to get on tap here. since he already mentioned he's not into sports, i'd assume he'd want to make use of that time by checking out shit that he likes that he can't get here. does that sound weird to you?
What is weird is that Randall asked if there is ANYTHING ELSE to do in Portland besides drink and go to strip clubs. I invited Randall to go to A SINGLE soccer game with me, IF HE IS INTERESTED. A games lasts about 2 hrs.

According to you... that is valuable time he could spend sitting in a bar and drinking beer... as though he wouldn't be doing that the rest of the time? Do you think I don't go to bars on a daily basis? There are 10 within less than a mile of my house and they all have local and oregon brews, as well as crap. Can you not understand how I might think of you as being a friggin weirdo at this point?

Seriously, I don't even fucking care at this point. Fuck off.

Last edited by matu; 03-13-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:22 PM
Senior Robot

Quote:
What is weird is that Randall asked if there is ANYTHING ELSE to do in Portland besides drink and go to strip clubs. I invited Randall to go to A SINGLE soccer game with me, IF HE IS INTERESTED. A games lasts about 2 hrs.

According to you... that is valuable time he could spend sitting in a bar and drinking beer... as though he wouldn't be doing that the rest of the time? Do you think I don't go to bars on a daily basis? There are 10 within less than a mile of my house and they all have local and oregon brews, as well as crap. Can you not understand how I might think of you as being a friggin weirdo at this point?

Seriously, I don't even fucking care at this point. Fuck off.
2 hours of watching some motherfuckers kick a ball around would be a complete waste of time for someone who doesn't give a shit about sports. but since you're the king of portland and everyone else is just a tourist, not qualified to speak about your town, you can go on thinking you know what's up. cool with me.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:21 AM
Senior Robot

Quote:
2 hours of watching some motherfuckers kick a ball around would be a complete waste of time for someone who doesn't give a shit about sports. but since you're the king of portland and everyone else is just a tourist, not qualified to speak about your town, you can go on thinking you know what's up. cool with me.
Fuck you. Little shit.

Tags
hippies, lumberjacks