Robot Lounge  

GR FACTORY BREAKROOM |  GHETTO BLASTER |  THE BIG SHOW |  GASTRONOMICS |  GEOGRAPHICA |  SKETCHBOOK |  THE GOODS
Go Back   Robot Lounge > THE BIG SHOW

Old 04-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Senior Robot

The blu ray version of GoT season 1 has a menu option for cross references to characters and locations if you need to get yourself up to speed while viewing the episode. Cool feature to have.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Senior Robot

the web episode 2 was better than the first.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Senior Robot

@Theon Greyjoy's sister: I can't believe she actually allowed shit to go that far.

Cersei really has to learn to work with Tyrion or they'll all have their heads on pikes. This is one situation where their money can't buy them clinging to Westeros. Or maybe it could.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Senior Robot

Send a message via ICQ to kingka
well, the greyjoys are a pretty messed up fam, no worst than the lanisters
"im only on episode 4 now. i keep telling myself i'll probubly get sick of this show. so far its pretty good. i feel sorry for cassie, she seems like a such a good person. she says wow and cool alot. I hope nothing bad happens to her "
Old 04-16-2012, 12:24 AM
Senior Robot

Man, Tyrion is methodically rooting out anyone who would do him in. Varys is smart to hitch his wagon on to the star that is the new King's Hand. Sorry, pervy old dude.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:43 AM
Senior Robot

I hate that guy who runs the brother so much that he's become one of my fave characters on the show. great actor to. you guys need to check him out in "blitz"
"im only on episode 4 now. i keep telling myself i'll probubly get sick of this show. so far its pretty good. i feel sorry for cassie, she seems like a such a good person. she says wow and cool alot. I hope nothing bad happens to her "
Old 04-16-2012, 09:31 AM
Senior Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingka View Post
I hate that guy who runs the brother so much that he's become one of my fave characters on the show. great actor to. you guys need to check him out in "blitz"
Littlefinger. Man, I love hating that guy too. Fucker was one of the reasons Ned got his head chopped off. I did like that one scene he had with Cersei and the verbal joust about the definition of "Power".

Other random thoughts:

I also enjoy the way each person seems to see the concept of power differently in the show.

Totally hate Renly. There's a reason why Robert didn't respect him so much. It doesn't help either that he doesn't see any sense of urgency to either go down to Kings Landing and get rid of The Lannisters or team up with the Winterfell armies to do so. Plus he's not into tapping that sweet lookin' ass. Well I guess if you don't roll that way...

Then there's Arya. So clever! I worry about what happens to her and Gendry next?
Old 04-16-2012, 09:36 AM
Senior Robot

I think Sansa is absolutely gorgeous. what a beautiful young lady. she plays her role pretty well. I wish there was a an episode where I didn't have to refer to my cheatsheet. I forgot who the prince was who was banging his wifes brother.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:55 AM
Senior Robot

That would be Renly Baratheon, kingka. His "wife" is super hot. One of my reasons for stating disappointment. The other is the fact that he doesn't have the killer instinct or the urgency to go to Kings Landing and fight for his family name the way Stannis is doing so.

Kingka, did you also notice that a couple of the kids from the first batch of Skins is in the show now? I've seen Cassie and Chris thus far. I wonder if more of them will be in the cast?
Old 04-16-2012, 10:06 AM
Senior Robot

hehe yea, I noticed chris, and was happy to see cassie pop up later on. too bad her roll & acting isn't very inspiring.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Senior Robot

Qarth may be the first step in Dany's reversal of fortune. Totally rooting for her. Same thing with Arya. It's ironic that she has to serve a Lannister for her first tangible step toward revenge.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:29 AM
Senior Robot

Interesting piece of trivia: the actor playing Theon Greyjoy, Alfie Allen, is Lily's brother. Yup, the one put to song in Alfie, who was at that point an aimless slacker.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:56 AM
Senior Robot

One is unwilling to lop a head off a set of shoulders. Another does a really sloppy job of doing it.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Senior Robot

Theon is a pretty good example of a leader who is full of fear. Dude is totally lost.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:22 AM
Senior Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goner View Post
It's ironic that she has to serve a Lannister for her first tangible step toward revenge.
It's going to be sad once Tywin learns of Arya's true identity, I like how they interact with each other. I don't think it's Tywin's fault his grandson is such a shit.

Tags
bsg with swords