Robot Lounge  

GR FACTORY BREAKROOM |  GHETTO BLASTER |  THE BIG SHOW |  GASTRONOMICS |  GEOGRAPHICA |  SKETCHBOOK |  THE GOODS
Go Back   Robot Lounge > GR FACTORY BREAKROOM

Old 07-14-2004, 08:25 AM
Senior Robot

That's near you. Why didn't you do something about it, man?
Old 07-14-2004, 08:29 AM
Senior Robot

Shit, that's the other side of the Cascades. I have super powers, but not super duper powers.
Old 07-14-2004, 08:50 AM

The overall "injury index" (combined score of the percentages who have sustained a given type of injury) is 158 for men and 335 for women. In particular, 4% of men and 17% of women sustained broken teeth or bones (i.e., about 4 times as many women as men); 10% of men and 38% of women had a split lip; 4% of men and 21% of women had a black eye; and 10% of men and 47% of women had multiple bruises. Cuts were sustained by 22% of men and 31% of women; the same percentage of women and men -- 4% had cuts requiring stitches. More men than women (53% compared to 49%) had scratches.
Old 07-14-2004, 08:54 AM

That's because women fall off of their stilettos.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:08 AM
Senior Robot

More shit to add to the pile.
Quote:
Arrest in quadriplegic man's murder
Three others assaulted, two more suspects sought
Monday, July 19, 2004 Posted: 9:48 AM EDT (1348 GMT)

SAN ANTONIO, Texas (AP) -- Police have arrested a man in connection with the fatal beating of a quadriplegic at a housing complex, and two more suspects were being sought, authorities said.

Larry Salazar, 26, was arrested on a capital murder warrant Saturday, San Antonio police spokesman Richard Solis said.

Three men forced their way into a southwest San Antonio apartment with knives, bats and a screwdriver early Saturday, police said.

The attackers beat a woman and four men after forcing them to lie face-down on the living room floor.

When police arrived at the ransacked apartment, they found the body of the 47-year-old quadriplegic man on a bed with a pillow over his battered face.

The victim's name was not released pending notification of relatives.

The other victims, whose injuries did not appear life-threatening, were taken to a hospital and treated, police said.

The woman, described to be in her 20s, was sexually assaulted outside the apartment, Solis said.

The attackers allegedly gave her a T-shirt to wear, blindfolded her and tried to push her into a car, police said. She was able to escape and run to a neighbor's apartment.

Police said investigators were not sure whether the victims knew their attackers, but did not believe it was a random attack.
Please, bleeding hearts, show me why they don't deserve a savage death.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:17 AM
Senior Robot

because that isn't how it works. an eye for an eye is never justified, even if atrocities are commited. because when that starts to happen, the people who get caught up aren't your white, middle class sex offenders, child beaters, etc., etc. the less exotic working class, black/latino convicts are the ones who get stuck in the butt.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:18 AM
Senior Robot

And yes the race card is played.
Old 07-19-2004, 12:16 PM
Senior Robot

god forbid. because we all know how racially unbiased the united states justice system is.
Old 07-19-2004, 12:36 PM
Senior Robot

And at what point did I say that the us justice system should be involved? Nowhere? Yep, that's right. In fact, this thread was started due to anger towards the failing of the justice system.
Old 07-19-2004, 12:39 PM
Senior Robot

It really is funny when people get mad for all the wrong reasons.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:10 AM
Senior Robot

i think he should be killed for what he did. he illegally adopted lisa and her brother, beat his girlfriend for years and was a psycho junkie. 15 years wasn't enough.
Old 09-09-2004, 06:16 AM
Senior Robot

Quote:
Pup shoots man, saves litter mates
Thursday, September 9, 2004 Posted: 7:03 AM EDT (1103 GMT)

PENSACOLA, Florida (AP) -- Nice shootin', Rex!

A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver's trigger.

Jerry Allen Bradford, 37, was charged with felony animal cruelty, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday. He was being treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound to his wrist.

Bradford said he decided to shoot the 3-month-old shepherd-mix dogs in the head because he couldn't find them a home, according to the sheriff's office.

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies -- one in his arms and another in his left hand -- when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff's report said.

Deputies found three of the puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford's home, said sheriff's Sgt. Ted Roy.

The other four appeared to be in good health and were taken by Escambia County Animal Control, which planned to make them available for adoption.
After a few tears for the ones he managed to kill....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You stupid motherfucker! I hope you die!
Old 09-09-2004, 06:30 AM
Senior Robot

man...that puppy is one bad mofo! hes all like, "say hello to my little friend" and the guy's all, "wha? oh my...NOOOOOO!" *pop*
then the puppy's all, "i like ya.....but my tommy gun dont!"

im just sayin....in case you were wonderin.....
Old 09-09-2004, 06:36 AM
Senior Robot

Send a message via ICQ to Liver_on_a_Stick Send a message via AIM to Liver_on_a_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to Liver_on_a_Stick
Go puppy.

*gives pup high five*

Charcoal grilled dinner
Old 09-09-2004, 01:55 PM
Senior Robot

bucka bucka bucka

Tags
sick sad world, vigilante justice thread