Robot Lounge  

GR FACTORY BREAKROOM |  GHETTO BLASTER |  THE BIG SHOW |  GASTRONOMICS |  GEOGRAPHICA |  SKETCHBOOK |  THE GOODS
Go Back   Robot Lounge > GR FACTORY BREAKROOM

Old 09-14-2004, 09:40 AM

Let's kill 3 people and shoot their dog in the head, because we are on drugs and want some more!

Quote:
Police on Monday arrested a Chandler man on suspicion of first-degree murder in connection with this weekend's killing of three people inside a central Phoenix home.

Investigators believe Michael Craig Walton, 22, was using methamphetamines with two of the victims before he shot the trio and fled the condominium, near Seventh Street and Bethany Home Road, Phoenix police Detective Tony Morales said. Authorities said Walton killed the three to steal small amounts of drugs and money inside the home.

The bodies of Ryan Theraldson, 24; Carlena Hahne, 27; and Philip Shanoff, 22, were found Sunday about 9:30 a.m. by a friend who came to pick up the three roommates for breakfast, Morales said. Their dog, a pit bull, was shot in the head but survived.

Walton apparently killed Theraldson and Hahne in a bedroom on the condominium's first floor, then went upstairs and fatally shot Shanoff who was hiding in a bedroom, Morales said. Investigators believe Theraldson and Shanoff had used drugs with Walton before he opened fire.

"This is a perfect example of the violence that goes hand-in-hand with that kind of drug," Morales said.

Walton made no statements to investigators about the killings before he was booked into Madison Street Jail on Monday night, Morales said. He would not discuss how authorities linked Walton to the killings.

Police arrested Walton on Monday afternoon at the Mesa office of his parole officer, where Walton was arriving for a pre-scheduled meeting. Records show Walton was released in March from an Arizona prison after being convicted on felony aggravated-driving-under-the-influence charges in 2002.

Maricopa County Superior Court records show Walton pleaded guilty to felony auto-theft charges in 2000. A year later, he pleaded guilty to criminal trespassing charges.

Theraldson and Hahne were co-defendants in a pending drug case, according to court records.
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...4arrest14.html
Old 09-14-2004, 09:41 AM
Senior Robot

Meth makes people stupid.
Old 09-14-2004, 09:42 AM
Senior Robot

Quote:
Originally posted by ocd
Meth makes people stupid.

\/

Awards self with Obvious Award
Old 09-14-2004, 09:42 AM

My guess is you were pretty stupid to take it in the first place, but that's just my opinion.
Old 09-14-2004, 09:45 AM
Senior Robot

Personally, I've never done it.
Old 09-14-2004, 09:48 AM

That's for the best. It's hard to stop.
Old 09-14-2004, 09:54 AM
Senior Robot

Mmm... Battery Acid.
Old 09-14-2004, 11:10 AM

l l
8=D
Old 09-14-2004, 11:19 AM
Senior Robot

Quote:
Originally posted by atomiclotusbox

l l
8=D
Where did I say that you could expose your privates to me?

josh.
Old 09-14-2004, 11:21 AM

i mean, i inferred it.
Old 09-14-2004, 11:27 AM
Senior Robot

I love Tina. But damn, I'd never let her take control like that. Yeesh.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:04 PM
Senior Robot

Send a message via AIM to Robot_4nicator
http://robots.cnn.com/2004/US/09/14/....ap/index.html

Quote:
Baby dropped out of car during police chase
Tuesday, September 14, 2004 Posted: 2:23 PM EDT (1823 GMT)

GREEN BAY, Wisconsin (AP) -- A man dropped his fiancee's 8-month-old daughter out of a car as he fled police after being accused of domestic violence, authorities said.

The girl, strapped in a carseat, was unhurt but the man later was fatally injured in a crash.

Dana Bettin, 23, died Sunday, three days after the dramatic highway chase that ended when he crashed his fiancee's car into an unoccupied squad car.

At one point, he slowed down, opened the car door and dropped the baby in the car seat onto the highway, sending it tumbling toward the middle of the roadway.

"As the baby was flying toward me I noticed that she was crying very hard and looked scared," Wisconsin State Patrol Sgt. David Catalano said Tuesday on NBC's "Today" show, which aired video of the incident.

"Fortunately she was seat-belted into the child seat so that as it slid forward on the highway and then rolled over she escaped without any injuries," he said.

Sheriff's Sgt. Dan Pamenter told The Post-Crescent in Appleton that the man at first tried to put the baby out of the car on the shoulder, but the door car was in his way. He eventually pulled back into traffic and pushed the baby out as he was accelerating.

"His car was jerking back and forth," Pamenter said. "I didn't know what he was doing. He seemed to care for the baby."

"I was pretty certain he wasnt going to stop until he crashed," Pamenter said.

The chase continued at speeds up to 100 mph.

The pursuit ended on U.S. 41 when Bettin had a minor collision with a vehicle and then crashed into an unoccupied squad car. The car he was driving rolled over and he was pinned underneath. He died at a hospital in Green Bay.

Catalano spoke to the baby's mother on Monday and said the girl is going fine.

"Her mother is very devastated about everything right now," he said. "It was her fiance involved and she's very upset."
But this guy died, and the beby wasn't hurt.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:46 PM
Senior Robot

Quote:
Originally posted by Robot_4nicator
http://robots.cnn.com/2004/US/09/14/....ap/index.html

But this guy died, and the beby wasn't hurt.
Jesus. People are messed. They better check the baby for shaken baby syndrome after that.
Old 11-10-2004, 02:46 PM
Senior Robot

Teens arrested for torturing and killing two sharks at Long Beach aquarium

(11-09) 20:17 PST LONG BEACH, Calif. (AP) --

Four teenagers were arrested for allegedly killing two sharks that were dragged from their aquarium tanks and tortured to death, police said.

The vandals broke into the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach between 6 p.m. Sunday and 9 a.m. Monday when it was closed, police said.

A 3-foot-long nurse shark named Michelle was found dead in bushes near her tank while an 18-inch bamboo shark was tossed onto an exit structure, said Perry Hampton, director of animal husbandry.

Also killed was a cow-nosed ray, a relative of the string ray, which appeared to have been stabbed and pounded with a pole, Hampton said.

"We were all very sickened by what happened to these animals," aquarium spokeswoman Cecil Fisher said after Monday's discovery at the popular Shark Lagoon exhibit.

The unidentified teens, ages 13 and 14, were caught while allegedly trying to break into the aquarium a second time Monday night, police said. All four were in custody Tuesday night.

"There was nothing that indicated gang affiliation (or) anything against the animals," said police Officer David Cannan. "It was just them doing what they did."

Michelle was one of the first animals in the exhibit when she was introduced in 2002 and was about 5 years old but could have lived to be 30 and reached 9 feet.

Long Beach is about 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles.

From SF Gate
Old 11-10-2004, 02:49 PM

Tags
sick sad world, vigilante justice thread