Robot Lounge  

GR FACTORY BREAKROOM |  GHETTO BLASTER |  THE BIG SHOW |  GASTRONOMICS |  GEOGRAPHICA |  SKETCHBOOK |  THE GOODS
Go Back   Robot Lounge > GR FACTORY BREAKROOM

Old 02-21-2002, 02:07 PM
Senior Robot

what do you guys know about the Illuminati and the Council of Foreign Relations. someone sent me the below links:

http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/illumin.htm

http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/cfr.html

these make serious accusations. and I'm one for distrusting the government and so forth, but I'm not so sure about some of these "facts" and "evidence".
Old 02-21-2002, 02:12 PM
Senior Robot

Send a message via AIM to djbadmonkey Send a message via Yahoo to djbadmonkey
Quote:
Originally posted by Swordsman
what do you guys know about the Illuminati and the Council of Foreign Relations. someone sent me the below links:

http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/illumin.htm

http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/cfr.html

these make serious accusations. and I'm one for distrusting the government and so forth, but I'm not so sure about some of these "facts" and "evidence".

from what i've heard...every US president has been a member of this group, as well as a lot of prominent media/financial moguls. i'm not sure i believe it, but it's easy to believe sometimes. i mean, if it's in the x-files, it's gotta be true, right?

djbm

[Edited by djbadmonkey on 02-21-2002 at 03:18 PM]
Old 02-21-2002, 02:15 PM
Senior Robot

Dubya was a Skull & Bones man.
Michael Hagan's idea of a good time is to guzzle a few bottles of Olde English "800" Malt Liquor and smoke PCP with his fellow gang members in the slums of south central Los Angeles. There is no telling what might happen.
Old 02-21-2002, 02:18 PM
Senior Robot

I thought the Illuminati was a bunch of frat boys that walked around in the woods with a lot of flashlights.
Senior Robot

G.W. is a skull and bones man.
Senior Robot

Jinx
Old 02-21-2002, 02:23 PM
Senior Robot

okay okay Waco Jesus Waco Jesus Waco Jesus
Old 02-21-2002, 02:34 PM
Senior Robot

Dubyah is a pirate?

<i>Arghhhh!!!</i>
Old 02-21-2002, 03:27 PM
Senior Robot

as with everything, you have to take it with a grain of salt and filter, for yourself, what you deem to be truths or falsehoods.

if you want an interesting and fairly quick read i recommend "Behold the Pale Horse". i forget the name of the author but most bookstores carry the book. it chronicles the rise of the various secret societies and organizations (including the CFR and the TC). He also goes into other conspiracies, often backing up his assertions with confidential documents and other good stuff. once again, you have to take the book with a grain of salt b/c there's a lot of assertions that i have a hard time stomaching. if anything, it's a good read while you're on the john.
Old 02-21-2002, 03:29 PM
Senior Robot

I'll check out "Behold the Pale Horse," questlove. thanks for the reference. I read a lot while on the john.
Old 02-21-2002, 03:31 PM
Senior Robot

Quote:
Originally posted by Swordsman
I'll check out "Behold the Pale Horse," questlove. thanks for the reference. I read a lot while on the john.
let me know what you think of it afterwards...
Old 02-21-2002, 04:58 PM
Senior Robot

The illuminati is a conspiracy theory about a group of individuals that control the world through a evil pyramid scheme. The symbol of the group is the eye of horus on a egyptian pyramid and the group supposable dates back to the days of Hassan I sabbah the leader of the blackassasians and even the people of Atlantis. The conspiracy theory is so well written and makes so much sense its scary ,it really is: to read about the Illuminati pick up the Robert Anton Wilson - Illuminatus Trilogy he was the first to write a full theory/story on the group. The group is supposably consisted of 5 mystic seers who control the world ( alot of numerology even involved like 23 skidoo 3's and the 7's). There is also a group called the Discordians who are against the illuminati and try to foil thier plans . Supposably the leader of the discordians is one of the first seers of the illuminati who defected. But the theory suppoably was started as prank by some college kids somewhere in the states. The kids would use symbols and signs and such with subliminal messages to mess with people. RA Wilson is one of my favorite writters ,he and Timothy Leary were somewhat friends and kinda fall in the same catagory. Leary wrote a paper on the seven circuts of the mind that wilson later rehashed in a book thats called Prometheus Rising that I found uber interesting. Also a book he penned named Quantum Psychology that was great although it kinda makes you depressed after you read it heheh.
Old 02-21-2002, 05:22 PM
Robot

Send a message via AIM to The Last Kennedy
New World Order is a good book on the subject. They are tied in alot with the Masonic order.
Old 02-21-2002, 05:36 PM
Senior Robot

shouts with hands raised in a V :: IS THERE NO HELP FOR THE WIDOW'S SON?
Old 02-21-2002, 05:36 PM
Senior Robot

Send a message via AIM to mpyre
Lara Croft...

they had the nerve to use the Illuminati as a villain/group in Tomb Raider the Movie.

I think the truth is out there but it's so absurd and way above our heads.

Also, I just re-read Childhood's End (since Junior High) and I keep expecting the Overlords to show up real soon...