In conjunction with AngryBananas, Giant Robot is proud to host Game Night 33, an event that takes place at GR2 about every two months.
Game Night 33
Game Nights are always free. Come on down.
GR Game Night 33
Saturday, July 15, 2017
7:00 - 9:30 PM
Giant Robot 2
2062 Sawtelle Blvd
Los Angeles CA 90025
Some accolades for Bestluck by Jae Hyun Yoo
- Official Selection for showcase of E3 MIX 2017 - USA
- Official Selection for showcase of Game Happens 17 - Italy
- Heat Finalist for Nordic Game Discovery Contest - Denmark
- Winner "Best Game Design" for TERMINUS 2017 - USA
- Winner "Best Overall Game " for TERMINUS 2017 - USA
- Official Selection for showcase of PlayDate - USA
- Official Selection for showcase of ReVersed - Austria
- Official Selection for showcase of PixelPop - USA
Cardamom by Bethany Martin
Cardamom is an interactive musical where the player, as a cat, becomes involved with the three tenants of a nearby apartment complex. Each tenant is dealing with their own struggles in regards to work/life balance, and through the player's interactions can come to realize the error of their ways or descend deeper into their unhealthy lifestyles. The game is similar to a point-and-click adventure game, but being a musical, it is also interspersed with songs from the tenants that lament their hopes and fears at different points during the game.