Leo Frontini - Scenes from Nurture - #13 - “August Showers”
Oil on wood panel.
Artwork measures 36 x 36 inches.
Two lovers and their children share a quiet moment after a day in the sun. Their skin is warm to the touch. Absorbed by the summer light was their energy. Their eye lids were heavy with serenity. Their chins, glazed by the iridescent crystals of dry salt. They hold each other. Their child loses the use of his hands. Blessed by the fountain of knowledge, he stares at his brother in the bathtub. His brother does not look back.
This piece is a part of the solo exhibition Scenes from Nurture by Leo Frontini at GR2 Gallery running from August 19th - September 6th, 2023.
- There is a No Returns Policy from the moment artwork is purchased.
- Artwork remains on the wall for the duration of the show. Usually, art is sent out 2 weeks after the show comes down.
- Because these are unique art pieces, it is possible that the piece you want has sold before we've had a chance to update the site. If this happens, you will contacted about a refund or exchange.
- Art once purchased is not open for trade
- Pick-up Orders will be ready on the Saturday after the closing of the exhibition