Ukiyo-e woodcut print on washi paper "Hosho-Shi."
Signed and numbered, edition of 100. Comes with certificate of authentication issued by James Jean.
Artwork measures 13.1 x 9.4 inches.
Produced by The Adachi Institute of Woodcut Prints in Tokyo.
From the artist: "Parasola" was created as a tribute to the photographer, Ren Hang, and originally published in the anthology book, Strange Plants III. Emanating from the figure, the polygonal structure stretches over her body like a weeping mushroom, an umbrella that shields her from the ultraviolet skies."
This piece is a part of the group exhibition Multimatter: An Art Show of Prints and Multiples at GR2 Gallery, running from May 20-24, 2023.
- There is a No Returns and No Trades Policy from the moment artwork is purchased.
- This is a pay and go show. Meaning the artwork does not need to stay up for the exhibition duration.
- For shipments, please allow 2-4 days for the package to be shipped out. You will receive a tracking number by email when it does.
- Because these are unique art pieces, it is possible that the piece you want has sold in-store before we've had a chance to grab it from the display. If this happens, you will be contacted immediately about a refund or exchange.
- Pick-up Orders will be ready as quickly as we can prepare them. Please allow for 24-48 hours to receive your pick up notice.
- Please wait for your pick up ready notice email before heading over.
Prints will ship out within regular fulfillment times.