Totoro Show 7 - Thinh Nguyen - “A Yearning For What Was"
Transparent Watercolor on Paper. Piece is framed.
Artwork measures 4 x 6 inches on 5 x 7 inch paper. Framed piece measures 7.5 x 95 inches.
Note from artist: This piece was based inspired by Studio Ghibil's film, "The Tale of Princess Kaguya," directed by Isao Takahata. It's based on a children's Japanese folktale, where a girl is born from a bamboo plant, and against her wishes, finds herself forced into a life of strict rules and opulence.
This piece is part of the group exhibition Totoro Show 7 at Giant Robot Store running from December 11th, 2021 - January 31st, 2022.
- There is a No Returns Policy from the moment artwork is purchased.
- Artwork remains on the wall for the duration of the show. Usually, art is sent out 2 weeks after the show comes down.
- Because these are unique art pieces, it is possible that the piece you want has sold before we've had a chance to update the site. If this happens, you will contacted about a refund or exchange.
- Art once purchased is not open for trade
- Pick-up Orders will be ready soon after purchasing. Please wait for email confirmation before heading over.
*In-person purchases and online "pick-up" orders will be ready within a few days after purchase, or sooner! Shipping times for original pieces will remain as stated above.
In-Person Viewing is now available at Giant Robot Store, Wednesdays - Sundays 12:00 pm - 6:00pm.