Yokai: Folklore & Fables - Kelly Yamagishi - "Gashadokuro"
Ink, watercolor and acrylic. Piece is framed.
Artwork measures 10 x 10 inches, 11 x 11 inches framed.
"Gashadokuro is a giant skeleton that is said to be made up of the skeletons of people who died from war, famine, or tragic deaths where they could not be properly laid to rest. They roam the land at midnight, their approach preceded by a loud rattling. They are said to bite off the heads to drink the blood of those who cross their paths."
This piece is part of the group exhibition Yokai: An Art Exhibition of Folklore & Fables at Giant Robot Store running from July 10th, 2021 - August 6th, 2021.
- There is a No Returns Policy from the moment artwork is purchased.
- Artwork remains on the wall for the duration of the show. Usually, art is sent out 2 weeks after the show comes down.
- Because these are unique art pieces, it is possible that the piece you want has sold before we've had a chance to update the site. If this happens, you will contacted about a refund or exchange.
- Art once purchased is not open for trade
- Pick-up Orders will be ready on the Saturday after the closing of the exhibition
In-Person Viewing is now available at Giant Robot Store, Saturdays - Sundays 12:00 pm - 6:00pm.