asian americans · asians · BuzzFeed · college · News · priscilla chan · statistics · zuckerberg ·
Asians, Some Facts Researched by Pew
But edited by Buzzfeed.
• Eighty-two percent of Asian Americans are overall satisfied with their lives, while 75 percent of the general public is.
• Among Asian Americans, 51 percent said they were satisfied with their personal finances, versus 35 percent of the general public.
• Asian Americans are more likely to have college degrees: 49 percent do, while 28 percent of adults do.
• They also make more: Asian American households have a median household income of $66,000. The median for U.S. adults as a whole is $49,800.
• The report cites media favorite Priscilla Chan, Mark Zuckerberg’s new wife, as an example of the 37 percent of “recent Asian American brides” who married non-Asian grooms.
Read the rest: (Buzzfeed – Asians)