A restaurant consulting company says that kimchee and Korean food will be hot in 2012. It’s a fair guess. Here’s why we think it can happen.
1) Chefs like Kogi’s Roy Choi wins Food and Wine Mag Best Chef of the Year.
2) Trucks serving Korean have brought Korean food to the most non-Korean folks around and they lap it up.
3) Kimchee is working on burgers, hot dogs, and more.
4) There are a lot of Korean folks and many say that Korean food in the USA is better than Korean food in Korea.
5) Koreans do business and are taking chances in the restaurant industry. It’s not just Koreans making sushi anymore. The next generation are fusing everything.
(NY Daily News – Kimchee)